Website Usage Agreement
1. Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
2. The Web Administrator maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users"). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. Web Administrator is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, noncommercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site. This site is not affiliated with Carriage House LLC, or Green Lantern/Tool Shed.
3. All Material on this Site from the various service providers or employees of Carriage House LLC, and Green Lantern/Tool Shed appears on this Site subject to these terms and conditions. In addition, the employees of Carriage House LLC, and Green Lantern/Tool Shed may have additional terms and conditions that govern the use of their material. All Material appears as a courtesy.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations, and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various creators of the work and are not necessarily those of Carriage House LLC, or Green Lantern/Tool Shed.
5. Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Web Administrator specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. Web Administrator periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall Web Administrator be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Web Administrator or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Web Administrator has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Web Administrator is not liable for any conduct of any User.
7. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. Web Administrator, Carriage House LLC or Green Lantern/Tool Shed does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any User of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither Web Administrator, Carriage House LLC, Green Lantern/Tool Shed nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
8. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify Web Administrator, Carriage House LLC, Green Lantern/Tool Shed and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
9. Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any social recommendations.
10. Use of this site by no means implies your sexual orientation. Names appearing on this website in no way implies the person's sexual orientation.
Links to third-party web sites
11. This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Web Administrator and Web Administrator is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Web Administrator provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Web Administrator. Nor does said link imply the sexual orientation of the third-party.
12. If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
13. User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by Web Administrator, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Web Administrator. Web Administrator reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from Users, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
14. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, United States of America. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal courts located in Washington, D.C.
Preservation of Immunities
15. Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of Web Administrator, which are specifically reserved.
16. Web Administrator reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the site or any Materials in any respect. Web Administrator shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
17. Web Administrator reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any User access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
18. No waiver by Web Administrator of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in a writing signed by its duly authorized representative.